World War 2 British Army Officers Belt
1 in stock
A good leather officers two part belt. Dates back to 1944 during the World War 2 era, with date and trademarks embossed on several places and nicely visible. In fair to good condition, leather is still nice but well used with general wear consistent for its age.
How it works:
- To bid on a lot, register or login.
- Browse and bid!
- You will be notified by email if you are outbid
- Auction ends at the specified time. Highest bidder is the buyer.
- Winning bidders can pay online or by EFT.
- Payment within 24 hours.
- Wait for notification “Order is Ready for Collection”
- Collect your goods or we will deliver/courier upon arrangement.
- See full Terms & Conditions page
Auction Chamber Location
1 McLean Street
At Auction Chamber we take pride in offering a diverse array of items that span eras, styles, and cultures. From rare and exquisite heirlooms to quirky and captivating curiosities, our online platform is a community of enthusiasts, collectors and dealers.